Header

Image Map

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Our Wedding {Kid Photos}

John made a slideshow for the Rehearsal Dinner using photos from our childhood. Here are some of my favorites!



Just driving my airplane.





So sweet it breaks my heart. He still looks great in red. 



Handsome as ever. 



Grandmother and cousin Andy.



Nothing like your first attempt at driving. 



Late '80s.

Much better than Megan's run in with Olan Mills in the same decade.



Ad for a winter vacation.


There's the face I see every day. 


Already looks like a pro.



A mullet and a birthday cake.


With Britt, one of our bridesmaids!


Other kids screamed, but I couldn't get enough of life-sized characters.



Sequins and makeup, yes!


Tell me you don't want to hug the one on the left.




John says I still do this move.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover