Header

Image Map

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cleveland International Film Festival

Lovely Friends, 
     I've been hearing a little buzz about the Cleveland International Film Festival as of late, and I was interested - but after seeing the publication that was released today (created by a friend of mine!) and perusing the website, I am sold


This looks amazing. It happens to be the week of my birthday - so why not celebrate with some lovely-and-little-known pieces of cinema? Yes, please!


But now I'm overwhelmed with possibility. So many films - so many events - so little time. 


I want to see this, this, this, and this, and that's only after browsing the first three pages. 


I'm in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover