Header

Image Map

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Confession

So maybe sometimes I fall prey to cool packaging. 

But this is different.

This is Wonder Woman - my superhero of choice as a 3-year-old! My mom's favorite childhood story tells of my religious dedication to watching the television show daily at 4 p.m., complete with a perfected iconic spin and a re-appropriated Super Girl pajama costume. And that was before I knew about her early feminist symbolism! Not to mention her timely and ironic comic book debut as a Nazi-fighting heroine - December 1941.

So when I saw MAC's new Wonder Woman collection, 
I knew it was the time to buy red matte lipstick.

I just couldn't help it.


See the collection here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover