Header

Image Map

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A year older.

via Loveology

Dear Everyone!

I am 26 years old today. 

It's such a good age. I thought nothing could be better than 25, but now I'm not so sure.

Today is wonderful.

First of all, the best thing about Facebook is getting to hear from all of your favorites in one day! The little messages make me very happy. I feel lucky to have so many great people in my life.

My sweet fiance got up early to bring me pastries from my favorite bakery, On the Rise - truly European breads, and in today's case, Almond Croissants and an Apple Torte.

After doing some work for an orchestra here in town, John took me to lunch at my favorite Cleveland restaurant, L'abatros, also French. (Hmm) It was absolutely lovely, and we had the best Mussels and Cod that we have had in a very long time. So fresh and so perfectly cooked.

The night is young; we're off to a concert and probably a Nighttown reprise.

But the most exciting news of all ----

for my birthday I got a job offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures and details to come very soon.

Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover