Header

Image Map

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day Off!

A Day Off and 60 degrees in Cleveland is bliss! Herbie and I pampered ourselves, took a really long walk, explored adorable vintage shops in Chagrin Falls, and went to The Yoga Room to end up with an unexpected hour of private instruction (amazing!). 

Herbie got a much, much needed haircut at The Barkley Hotel and Day Spa, but now he looks so naked that I feel a little bit bad about it. I got my toes did, leaving me feeling prettier and officially ready for sandal weather (boldly ignoring the rumors of snow for next week). 

I hope your day was just as lovely!

xoxo.

This place is not kidding.

"I got my hair cut, it's 60 degrees, yeeeah!"

Sure sign of Spring: Little Italy's Tomato Tree is back.

Footsie wrap.


Lookin' good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover