Header

Image Map

Monday, March 14, 2011

Just a Quiet Weekend

Just a quiet weekend with work on Saturday and a Sunday alone for networking, downward-dogging, visiting Target, and Herbie.

Recently I've encounted three (3!) different people who have gone entirely out of their way to be helpful. It's so refreshing. None of this my-time-is-too-sacred-to-be-wasted-on-you stuff. And I guess it's true that the first thing that struck me about Cleve was the general friendliness. And they're getting even nicer as the snow melts.

So these lovely people are helping me network in a new city - they are well-connected - and even asking me to apply for jobs. Yay for friends. Yay for connections.

John and I can't stop daydreaming about all the good things to come! 2010 brought a lot of good, but I think 2011 is going to give it a run for its money.
Cheers!
         Lauren
found on Etsy
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover