Header

Image Map

Thursday, March 31, 2011

In the words of Jessie Spano...






John surprised me with a trip to Baltimore for my birthday. It's incredibly sweet. He emailed all my friends a couple of months ago and managed to keep it a secret. I absolutely cannot wait!

I adore Baltimore - the first city I fell in love with - the city where I grew up - the city that's way underrated and really freaking cool.

On the Docket...

Friends!!!!!! Leaving Baltimore was hard. I distinctly remember losing it after saying goodbye to Paul and Rafi as I bought my last coffee at Donna's. Now we'll make up for lost time - oh yes!!!

Woodberry Kitchen This restaurant alone is worth a trip to Baltimore. No, really.

Mi Viejo Peublito Authentic tamales and mole, omg.

Hampden Favorite hangout/afternoon shopping/thrifting alone or with friends spot for two years.

I don't even know what else. I'm so excited. Mostly, I get to see a lot of my very favorite people. Ahhhh!

See you Monday!

        Lauren

Birthday Snow!?
Poor little Spring blooms I spotted yesterday.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover