Header

Image Map

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy Days

The past few weeks have been insanely busy. The past week...even more.

Things that will be blogged later include one of my oldest friend's weddings, a visit with my two best friends from Converse, and fun dates and new restaurants with John.

What I want to share right away is the talent of my good friend, Erin Waller of Magnolia Street Photography. Erin and I randomly became friends this past January, and we've since had a great time together. I love photography, and being a part of Erin's work has been absolutely amazing!

See some of our pics below, and view more here on her blog. I love them. And Erin.


More to come...
                    Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover