Header

Image Map

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Things I Love

My new favorite thing is dry shampoo. Who needs hair washing? Drying takes entirely too long; this I've known for years. Dry shampoo gives more texture, anyway. I use the cheap Tresseme one from Target.



I may not be a real vegetarian, but I've had a long love affair with vegetarian foods. This is the next place I have to try, on Coventry: Tommy's!

I've been listening to Top 40 music for the first time in my life. I'm going to blame all the Baltimore nights that ended with dancing, Gaga, and yes, Kesha.


Favorite thing in my closet, hands down: stockings with seams. Everyone loves them, whether they are 25 or 85! They're a real conversation piece, apparently.


I've been working a lot. Maybe too much. But my sweet boyfriend sends me off with packed lunches and hidden notes, and that makes it not so bad.



And finally, I have simplified my goals: 



                                                                  cheers!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover