Header

Image Map

Friday, September 21, 2012

Makeover


Hi, everyone!

I've been quiet on the blog, but hopefully that will change soon. I've been using free moments (and late nights) to give myself this much-needed makeover. I couldn't justify spending money on design right now, so with inspiration from a few other bloggers who took matters into their own hands, I tackled the world of DIY Code. It was a lot of fun. I'll probably be tweaking it over the next few weeks, but it's exciting to have a prettier place to write.

The tabs at the top are exciting, though eventually they will become more organized pages. For now, I'd love to hear what you think, and check out my grown-up About page!

Have a beautiful weekend.

xo,

Lm

P.S. If you're here in Greenville, come hear my friends joie. play at Upstate Pride tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover