Header

Image Map

Friday, May 13, 2011

Of Fewer Words

Hi friends.

The past two weeks have been so busy that I've become more inclined to quick picture posts than anything; however, this trend is not for lack of things to tell you. I'm practically bursting at the seams with love for Vermont and excitement for our new life.

We had a great time in Vegas with some of our closest friends - John's college BFFs. I could devote another blog entirely to the ridiculous spectacle of that city, but suffice it to say that I won 115 smackers, saw a gorgeous Chanel collection, and found a 10 foot tall slot machine.

I had a Yellow Barn meeting yesterday at Rice Mountain Estate. We are hosting an event there in June, and it is breathtaking. The views are unbelievable, and the home is New England whimsy like I've never seen. I could hardly stop gawking long enough to talk business.

That's pretty much how I feel every day. Vermont is gorgeous, and I've decided that that must be why the people are so wonderful. They aren't tired like Clevelanders or jaded like Baltimorians. They are fresh-faced and cheery, and it makes a big difference. They are eager to be helpful, whether it be job-searching for a fiance they haven't met or looking for a Herbie-friendly apartment. There's something in the air.

John's really excited, too, and has some fantastic job leads already...

                          Start planning a visit!

                                                 xo
                                              Lauren
all photos taken at Rice Mountain Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover