Header

Image Map

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Schmedding

I have a confession to make.

While the rest of the world has been preoccupied with William and Kate's wedding, I've been thinking about my own. I had a great time hanging out in SC with my mom, dad, and little (but super tall) brother. There are lots of questions to answer about this thing: hip vibe vs. old-fashioned charm, firehouse vs. plantation, church vs. Polo Field!

I never considered myself a huge "wedding person," but here's my second confession: I was so excited after finding good sites with Mom that I thought I would burst. It's so exhilarating to think about John and our life together - so why not celebrate it with a really special day?! We're on the same page when it comes to style and design, which makes it an absolute pleasure. 

Sneak Peek - Near our Wedding Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover