Header

Image Map

Monday, April 11, 2011

Wallpaper's Comeback




This weekend I had the real pleasure of working with Currents, my friend Donna, and a fantastic photographer named John Bashian.The site was Romo, a contemporary wallpaper and fabric studio. Friends, let me tell you: this stuff was amazing. The space was incredible, and the fabric beautiful....but the wallpapers! I have never seen wallpaper like this. The texture was amazing, and the design exquisite. I wish I had more pictures to share with you. Whether it was wallpaper that looked like bubbled off-white leather, or metallic textured striped designs that change based on the light, it was fantastic. I wanted to move a bed in and stay. 

The $10,000 espresso machine didn't hurt, either.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover