Header

Image Map

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Smelling Salt

SC is known for its beaches. And this week, I'll be working with sand in my shoes. See ya in Hilton Head. 
(I love my job.)

Hilton Head, SC

In other news...

Herbie is 3!

I love John. 

Our house closing got delayed. 

Over the weekend, I got prescribed bifocals! I always refuse to wear my glasses and squint instead, but I think I'm slowly losing that option. The doctor didn't understand why I found this so amusing. The good news is that I finally got to visit See, something I've been wanting to do for a while. They have great, clean European design that doesn't break the bank.

I think this salt air is going to cure my little cold, too. Win.

xo,

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover