Header

Image Map

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Being a Grown Up

Friends,

Grown-up questions have been plaguing my mind. It's exciting but also...strange.

1) New Condo Shopping - How do I know which mattress is actually the best quality? They all sound good, feel good, and look good to me. Come on.

2) How do I switch gears from grad student looking for cute furniture on the cheap to adult slowly collecting lasting pieces?

3) Do I have to shower before work?

4) Dare we tackle painting and flooring projects while trying to plan a wedding?

Send any and all advice my way. :)

 Today was the first really cold day and I promptly put Herbie in a jacket, which, by the way, he loves.


2 comments:

  1. The only thing I know for sure is that you don't always have to shower before work. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're clearly friends for a reason. Makeup's not worth it, either...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover