Header

Image Map

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February Life


Lovely Friends,

February is coming and going faster than I thought possible. Life has been insane, and luckily, I mean that in a good way! The Governor's School is in the midst of audition season, so weekends have been full of work and travel. But, wonderful colleagues and great kids make me hesitate to even call it work.

We got our beautiful invitations from Buzzy Craftery last week, so free moments have been filled with faking fancy handwriting. Ashley, our designer, made such an effort to incorporate everything I wanted, and she did a gorgeous job. She even based the design on my favorite street in Aiken, pictured below. It's right around the corner from our wedding spot.

On Sunday night, we had dinner with my family at Green Boundary to choose our menu. So fun! The theme is Southern Elegance, and if you know anything about the South, you know that no one is ever allowed to go home hungry. Throw in some fried green tomatoes and you've got yourself a treat.

xo,

Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover